85% of Americans will suffer from an episode of lower back pain in their lifetime. It contributes to a majority of hours lost at work secondary to illness. Spinal conditions have reached epidemic proportions in this country. Fortunately, available treatment options continue to develop and improve. As people embrace fitness as part of their daily routine, spinal pain can be prevented or its progression halted. Core stabilization, flexibility training and maintaining a healthy weight can aide in your battle against spinal pain.
Common Spine Conditions Treated
- Acute and chronic neck, upper back and lower back pain and stiffness
- Sacroiliac or Hip dysfunction
- Disc pathology/injury with or without radiating symptoms into the arms or legs. This includes herniated/bulging and degenerative discs.
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Stenosis, spondylolithesis and scoliosis
- Spine-related sports or work injuries